OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Fuji Xerox is committed to the welfare of our employees, customers and partners, and is taking our response to COVID-19 seriously. We are providing this update so that our customers, stakeholders and valued partners are apprised of the latest measures we’re taking in our response to coronavirus.
Current as at 26 March 2020
WHAT WE’RE DOING AT FUJI XEROX
We continue to follow all advice and directives issued by the New Zealand Government and Ministry of Health. Our highest priority is the welfare of our staff and customers.
In response to the elevated national Alert Level, we have initiated the following actions:
- All office staff are now working remotely.
- Our customer service/technical staff are continuing to support essential service providers (and their supply chains), such as district health boards, police, hospitals, and supermarkets.
- Staff supporting essential services are taking strict precautions as advised by the Ministry of Health, and where possible are taking additional measures to limit exposure between people.
- We will proactively notify customers if any Fuji Xerox employee who has visited their site becomes unwell within 14 days of visiting that location.
- Our Contact Centre remains open and we will continue to provide remote technical support.
Fuji Xerox is committed to minimising disruptions to customers and ensuring as much continuity as possible in the service we provide during this period.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING
Our Business Continuity Plan has been initiated. Staff are working remotely while our offices are closed.
While New Zealand is in Alert Level 4 protocol, Fuji Xerox is focused on providing on-site technical support to essential service organisations (and their supply chains).
If you require technical support but are not an essential service provider (or part of their supply chains), our Contact Centre remains open 24/7 and we will do all we can to support you. You can call us on 0800 4 XEROX (0800 493 769) however the most efficient way to log support and service requests at this time is via Chat, eLogging or email email@example.com.
MACHINE SUPPLIES AND STOCKS
We appreciate that many of our customers have questions about continuity of service and supply for their Fuji Xerox machines. We remain committed to supporting you during this period.
Like many companies, we are working to minimise any disruptions to our global supply chain. If any issues should arise over the coming weeks we will work with you to identify solutions that can ensure your printing capability continues. If you have any specific questions or concerns please contact your account manager.
We thank you for your continued business and support.
To subscribe for further updates, please fill out the fields below.