OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Fuji Xerox is committed to the welfare of our employees, customers and partners in our response to COVID-19. Below please find the latest operational updates regarding our status at Alert Level 1.
Current as at 9 June 2020
OUR OPERATIONAL STATUS
At Alert Level 1 our operations have returned to normal status. There are no restrictions on activity at this time, and our staff are back in the office as usual.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING
Our Business Continuity Plan is no longer in effect.
At Alert Level 1 Fuji Xerox is providing support to our customers as normal.
Our Contact Centre remains open 24/7 and you can call us on 0800 4 XEROX (0800 493 769). However the most efficient way to log support and service requests is via Chat, eLogging or by email to email@example.com.
For Drivers, Self Help, Downloads and more, please visit the Online Support Centre website.
MACHINE SUPPLIES AND STOCKS
All consumable and machine orders can be fulfilled as normal. This includes automatic orders generated by your Fuji Xerox device.
CLEANING YOUR PHOTOCOPIER
Disinfecting your photocopier or printer is easy and only takes a few minutes. You can find comprehensive cleaning information in your device user manual, but for a quick and easy surface cleaning just follow these steps:
- Ensure your MultiFunction Device (MFD) or printer is turned off.
- Wearing a pair of disposable gloves, spray a 60-90% Isopropyl alcohol-based cleaner onto a disposable cloth and gently wipe the surfaces highlighted in the diagram below. You can also use alcohol-based disposable wipes.
- When finished, throw your gloves, cloth or alcohol wipes into the rubbish.
- Allow all surfaces to air dry before use.
- If any streaks remain on the touchscreen, you can gently buff these off with a clean microfibre cloth.
That's it! You can follow these instructions daily to help keep your machine clean and hygienic.
Please note, the picture above is a generic model and your device may differ.
To subscribe for further updates, please fill out the fields below.