OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Fuji Xerox is committed to the welfare of our employees, customers and partners in our response to COVID-19. Below please find the latest operational updates regarding our status at Alert Level 2.
Current as at 14 May 2020
OUR OPERATIONAL STATUS
We continue to follow all advice and directives issued by the New Zealand Government and Ministry of Health. Our highest priority is the welfare of our staff and customers.
In accordance with Alert Level 2 protocol, please note the following:
- Our offices are reopening in phases, so at first only a limited number of staff may be present in our locations.
- Customer Service and Managed Services staff are available to assist customers as normal.
- Our field staff may conduct a brief site assessment before visiting your location to determine if any special safety procedures are required.
- We will be following physical distancing and hygiene practices at customer sites. This may include using contactless forms where applicable.
- Our staff may wear PPE while visiting your location.
- Contact tracing protocols are in place and we will notify customers if any Fuji Xerox employee tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of visiting a location.
- Our Contact Centre remains open 24/7, and consumable orders are being processed as normal.
Please note that we are aware of delays in courier services at present, and encourage customers to take this into account when placing their orders.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING
Our Business Continuity Plan remains in effect at Level 2. While our offices are open and our business is functioning normally, a limited number of our team continue to work remotely and additional safety procedures are in place.
At Alert Level 2 Fuji Xerox is pleased to provide support to our customers as normal.
A brief site assessment may be conducted by phone before our team visits your site to determine if any special safety procedures may need to be followed, and they may wear PPE during their visit or use contactless forms.
At all times our staff will follow physical distancing and hygiene protocols advised by the Ministry of Health.
Our Contact Centre remains open 24/7 and you can call us on 0800 4 XEROX (0800 493 769). However the most efficient way to log support and service requests is via Chat, eLogging or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Drivers, Self Help, Downloads and more, please visit the Online Support Centre website.
MACHINE SUPPLIES AND STOCKS
All consumable and machine orders can be fulfilled as normal at Level 2. This includes automatic orders generated by your Fuji Xerox device.
Please be aware that many courier services are currently experiencing a backlog of deliveries, and we encourage our customers to place their orders in advance if possible.
If you have previously placed an order at Level 3 or 4 we have recorded this and you do not need to place a new one.
CLEANING YOUR PHOTOCOPIER
Disinfecting your photocopier or printer is easy and only takes a few minutes. You can find comprehensive cleaning information in your device user manual, but for a quick and easy surface cleaning just follow these steps:
- Ensure your MultiFunction Device (MFD) or printer is turned off.
- Wearing a pair of disposable gloves, spray a 60-90% Isopropyl alcohol-based cleaner onto a disposable cloth and gently wipe the surfaces highlighted in the diagram below. You can also use alcohol-based disposable wipes.
- When finished, throw your gloves, cloth or alcohol wipes into the rubbish.
- Allow all surfaces to air dry before use.
- If any streaks remain on the touchscreen, you can gently buff these off with a clean microfibre cloth.
That's it! You can follow these instructions daily to help keep your machine clean and hygienic.
Please note, the picture above is a generic model and your device may differ.
To subscribe for further updates, please fill out the fields below.